The tax preparation process can be extremely time consuming, confusing and even intimidating for many taxpayers. We can help!
"Keep More, Pay Less!" is our motto. Our clients often comment that we are more thorough than other preparers. Being thorough is the only way that we achieve our main goal, which is to make sure no one pays any more tax than they are legally obligated to pay.
Pam is a licensed Enrolled Agent and has over 25 years of experience in tax preparation and consulting for clients, businesses, trusts and estates from coast to coast. An Enrolled Agent (EA) is an individual who has successfully passed a two-day IRS exam demonstrating technical competence in the field of taxation. EAs can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in tax preparation, all EAs specialize in taxation. EAs are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the United States government. In other words, even if you don't have Pam prepare your taxes, if your tax situation is at all complicated, find an EA to help you!
We strive to offer the most committed, efficient and professional service our clients have ever experienced. Pam specializes in small business tax returns. Whether you need assistance with business, corporate, partnership, LLC, estate, trust or personal tax returns, we are ready to work for you.
10 reasons to contact your tax preparer during the year
- Changing your marital status
- Buying, selling or exchanging any real property (land or building); this includes converting your residence to a rental.
- Making gifts to any one person totaling $13,000 or more in any one year.
- Taking out a loan using your home or other real property as security.
- Going into business for yourself.
- Expecting a significant change in your income and/or deductions.
- Making charitable contributions of appreciated property.
- Changing jobs or retiring.
- Drawing from or rolling over your retirement plan or IRA.
- Needing to talk to a friendly voice.
Still can't find the answers to your questions? Try looking here: www.irs.gov
Please feel free to contact us for current rate and fee information or about any questions you may have regarding our services. (509) 997-3262